First Week in Webskills Course

As I've said before I've always been a fan of writing and I wish I could have writing skills, but that is definetly not my strength. Anyways, I really look forward to writing in a blog for the first time.

Now going to the point, my first week in the course has been great. It hasn't been that hard to adapt the course into my daily routine as you can go working little by little. There isn't too much information to handle in one day, so it isn't that stressful and at the same time you can learn.

This first week has been more like an introduction which is good as it manages to put everyone on the same page because we learn which are the ground rules for the discussions and we also learn how to use the webapage and how we will be evaluated. Also, for some of us it gives us a new experience as it shows us how to create and use a blog in blogger. Until now that has been what I've done this first week: learn rules for discussion, introduce myself to my peers, learn how to use nicenet and create a blog and use it.

That's it until my next post.

Comments

  1. Hello Gledis,

    It is a pleasure to meet you online. We are indeed new on this type of learning platform, but it'll be an interesting as well as rewarding experience for us all.

    Best,

    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment