Week 2- Learning Adjectives

Hello once again,

This week has been very interesting and helpful as the topics have been related to something that I've been investigating for some time, which is how to write objectives properly. This is because one of the requirements for the program that I coordinate is to write the objectives on the board for the students and I was showing the teachers how to do this properly, so I believe this article about ABCD model is very handy for me.

I must say that I really liked this topic and I will use it in class when writing my objectives to my students.

 Besides learning how to write objectives according to the ABCD model, I also learnt about new websites. It was really interesting checking out those websites as most of the times what I use is google but the search engines allowed me to get acquainted with other ones  which I can use later on in my class or give it to me students to use them to reinforce certain topics or assignment that we are working on in class.  

Last I started working on my final project. The first task was to write a description about my students and class setting of this cycle. This is the class where I'll be implementing the new technology to help out with a need or problem. I took my time thinking about my class and wrote down all the technology that we have access to in class and the technology that my students have access to in class and outside of class.

It was a really interesting week. Although, I must confess that compared to the last week I felt really overwhelmed as I had a lot of things to do.

Gledis Libert
Dominican Republic

Comments

  1. Gledis, some weeks are much busier than the others for sure. I am glad you've made it this far. We still have a long way to go, but I'm sure we are going to make it to the end. I enjoy reading your postings.

    Best

    Paulo - Brazil

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment