Give your best, Be your best

At a young age I had to manage a group of teachers, most of them of course were older than me. I must admit at first I felt petrified and I felt that I couldn't do much, I mean they had more years than me teaching and working at the company. In the first few meetings I felt like the world was ending because they were so used to doing as they wish and being rebellious,  which just made me question myself, why would they listen to me?

 After acknowledging this situation I looked for ways to get to people because to be honest I've never been the kind of person that likes to be stressing about situation and walking around all tighten up. Therefore, I started to read, try to get to know a little bit more how human-beings work, how to influence them and for them to feel that they aren't the victim and that I'm a dictator. So far it hasn't been that terrible, we've had our good days and bad days. Indubitably there has been  some issues and they have ended up the best way, dealing with people isn't always that easy. I have grown and learn a lot, for that reason I will never regret taking the decision to be part of the administrative team. I think what I have love the most is how much I have learnt about human behavior and how to try to deal with everyday crisis.

Well, so far I think what I've done is try my best. I know sometimes my best isn't what they are looking for you but I feel happy with it. So as I tell my teachers please just give your best and everything will be okay.

Comments